|Let's blame Harper|
Early warning signs in 2009 that a content was NOT a priority.
- Both spent weeks on Wafers
- Both were consumed with a G20 photo
- Both tried to create a controversy with the Olympic Committee, Torch Relay, Clothes
- Both decried the H1N1 response, contracts to have it backfire with a staged interview on the CBC, apology for the 10% from the Liberal Party sent to a reserves and discovery the sole supplier was a large donor to the Liberal Party. A local nurse ordered extra bags. Some local health boards did a good job some did not.
- Both chased the Economic Action Plan and Deficit without offering an adult conversation/alternative demanding only Report Cards in 2009
- 30 Liberal MPs missing key votes on a regular basis after a promise to NOT sit on our hands by Ignatieff.
Canadians have voted for political parties for a large number of reasons. It appears the Liberals have still not learned humility with the 2006 and 2008 results. It may be too late for the remaining party faithful.
Update: 9:55 am
Phew, it is back up but still no meat on the bones, just more complaints about our PM. Where is the beef?