From May 28 - June 18 LottoMax has generated over 300 million in sales.
Players have a one-in-28 million shot at the $50 million.
There is a better chance that a ticket holder will:
- Hit two holes-in-one in a row three times
- Get 10 royal flushes when playing poker
- Land on heads 25 times in a row when tossing a coin
- Be struck by lightning three times
- Men are 5,000 times more likely to die of breast cancer than win the lottery
- One-in-28 million odds are similar to driving through 25 traffic lights and getting green every time. Here
I have only won one time: a plastic wood fascia Candle Stereo with two speakers from my purchase of a Laura Secord French Mint chocolate bar (retail 150.00 in the 80's). I think the odds were 1 in 160,000.