Why were Liberals in a rush to avoid a democratic contest to elect their new leader? Dion was to remain leader until May 2009 giving each nominee an opportunity to discuss ideas and a reason to vote Liberal again. Did the back-room
How else would you explain in appointing the alleged "smartest guy in the room" with no connection to Adscam having been away for 34 years by muzzling him on policy?
Did those staff layoffs in November 2009 foretell of serious financial problems?
Are these the
- 45 Day EI. (Never introduced in Parliament)
- Daycare Ver. 13.0
- Tax funded abortions for the Congo. (Failed Liberal can't count)
- The NDP Economic Policy: Blame it on the Banks.
- French-English language requirement Supreme Court. (Bloc motion)
- Politicize GG selection (Dare you to count the Liberal cultural labels)
- Italian Reparations 70 years later.
Mr. Ignatieff was consulted by the Canadian Secretary to the Queen at the request of the Prime Minister for suggestions on a successor to Ms. Jean. The Usher of the Black Rod carries out a 600 year old Parliamentary tradition as the personal attendant and messenger of the Sovereign or her representative.
Is this what saving the furniture looks like before the writ is dropped?
Related posts to latest stunt of politicizing GG appointment.
Liberal leader Michael Ignatieff is starting to look like one desperate – or confused – politician, grasping at every stray straw he can find - National Post