The fringe party formerly know as the natural governing party continues to hit new low on the stupid scale.
Derek Lee a Liberal MP was called to testify on allegations of lobbying. Liberals have been very vocal in having government staff, military, experts be allowed to appear. They have suggested those who refuse are hiding something and obstructing parliament.
What do the Liberals do when one of their MPs is invited to explain a website?
But when Lee arrived to face MPs, he argued the government operations committee was not the proper venue for answering those types of questions.
His caucus colleagues used up much of the allotted time with long procedural arguments and Lee left without having to respond to questions.-Winnipeg Free Press Online Edition May 27, 2010 Liberals shield own MP from committee grilling
Many of us had hoped an adult conversation would take place, policy alternatives with specifics introduced for debate in parliament.
- Iffy caught in France while his team asks where the PM is vacationing.
- 28 day prorogue framed as unusual
- Ignore all good news in Canada (Economy, Jobs, Sales, Consumer confidence)
- Attack Maternal Health Initiative and replace with abortion for Congo to divide parliament
- Attack female MP, call for resignation, allege husband got sweetheart deal, links to organized crime
- Insist our Military, Government, staff turned a blind eye to torture, hiding details, are responsible
How many Liberal MPs will apologize for their behaviour? The next election voters should send a very clear message to the parties that want to raise our taxes, refuse to be held accountable, live in a culture of entitlements.