To recap Harris Decima placed fifth in predicting popular support in the October 2008 elections. With the margin of error of 3.1% for the latest poll very little change from the 2008 results.
Liberals are stalled at 28%. The Green Party is polling 4.2% above their 2008 results at 11%!
The CPC were underpolled in 2008 by Harris Decima at 34% by 2.7%. If you factor the current prediction of 32% with the 3.1% m.o.e. (2008 -2.7%) you can extrapolate 37-38% again.
You can do the same with the Bloc and NDP. So much fun. Campaigns and finances matter.
- Fundraiser in Toronto
- Fundraiser in Montreal
- Fundraisers in ridings they hold.
- Maternal Health Initiative attacked for Abortion Debate: His own party rejected.
- Long Gun Registry turned into bashing rural voters.
- Refusal to allow Auditor General review of expenses of Parliament.
- Political Pay Subsidy $ 300 Billion, Bloc 87%, Lib 63%
- Silent on the attacks against "social conservatives", free speech, freedom of assembly for Christians.
- Silent on the Global Bank Tax, Chicago Carbon Exchange Market . European Fraud
- Green Myth of Jobs, Money in Spain, Germany and Portugal.
- Eroding support in Quebec.
- Refuse to introduce National Daycare for debate in parliament.
- Refuse to introduce Isotope Strategy for debate in parliament.
- Refuse to introduce Kelowna Accord for debate in parliament.
- Refuse to introduce their Investments into Higher Education Plans for debate in parliament.
If you look at the NDP platform from 2008 you can probably guess where the Liberals will be getting their talking points in the next campaign.